Registration as vendor requires a deposit of vendor bond, which is paid back when the vendor revokes his vendor status. Application for vendor status can be done via support.
When creating a ticket, specify a ticket subject – “Cooperation”
- Assassinations or any other services which constitute doing harm to another;
- Weapons of mass destruction: chemical, biological, explosives, etc;
- Child pornography;
- Live action snuff/hurt/murder audio/video/images.
You can list products after you have applied for vendor status. Products are listed in the market after your vendor application has been approved. To add a product go to the “Manage Offers” page and click “Add offer”. Product images must show the vendor name, date and product.
Asking customers for finalizing early is only allowed for verified vendors. Asking for finalize early should not be done without permission from support. Doing otherwise may result in suspended vendor account.
- No self-rating
- Do not ask for FE for escrow offers
- Do not have order too long in status accepted
- No direct deals